Many are writing PCE asking, "What can we do about Bill 10 and the recently released Education Guidelines?"
This is how each and every Alberta citizen can take action: Sign and forward the online petition, print the paper petition, gather signatures, send them in, contact your school and school board, contact your elected representatives, and advertise and attend the Peaceful Rally for Parental Rights May 14, 2016.
- Sign and share the online petition: http://archive.parentchoice.ca/bill-10-petition/
- Print the Bill-10-Amendment-or-Recall-Petition-Updated with Address column-PDF, gather signatures and mail them in.
- Contact your local school and school board and ask what their approach will be as relates to the Guidelines for Best Practices, let them know your position and expectations, and give them your support if they chose to reject the guidelines. If you want a public meeting and have no luck getting one with your board, consider starting a Public Board Meeting Petition Process
- Contact your local elected representative, the NDP Education Minister Eggen, and Premier Notley: Ways to Engage with Our Elected Officials
- Advertise and attend the PCE sponsored Peaceful Rally for Parental Rights May 14, 2016
- Finally, sign up for the PCE Newsletter to the right of this post to ensure that you get all of the essential updates that may be forthcoming regarding Bill 10, the Education Guidelines, and the Rally